Cucumber 1 (big one)
Tomatoes 5 (medium size)
How to cook:
- Cut the meat into pieces
- Mix the meat pieces with some starch and soy sauce in a bowl. Set it aside
- Cut tomatoes and cucumber into pieces
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt. Make scrambled eggs in a frying pan. (Heat a pan for a minute, add some butter/olive oil. Pour in the whisked eggs. Let it sit for about 15-30 seconds. Stir the eggs slowly until liquid is gone and the eggs are soft.)If you wish, you may make an omelet and then break it into pieces. Place the scrambled eggs/omelet on a plate
- Stir-fry the pork until it is cooked
- Stir-fry cucumber pieces for about 5 min in the same pan
- Add tomatoes. Cook for another 5 min
- Add the scrambled eggs/omelet to the vegetables and pork. Add salt, sugar. Mix well. The dish is ready.
Serve with rice. Enjoy your meal!